Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Greeting Cards: by Send Out Cards

Personalized Greeting cards

Do you love to send cards?
don't you feel as if they bring joy to someones day?
Even when you received one, don't you feel happier that day?

Well thanks to SEND OUT CARDS, that does super, awesome cards for all occasions.. I was able to get a free card to customize and send off to a friend.

Their greeting card site allows you to personalize your choice of card and then send it off the the address you want it delivered too. They've got so many to choose from for all occasions, so you can always find that special card. Plus a lot cheaper then at the store :) and no gas used to go out and get one... Never miss that special occasion again!!

Here is an example of the one I chose:

from the main screen I chose the thank you cards and picked the Thank Who? card...looked cute!!!     

 So I clicked on it, then was told how I wanted my card to be sent as.. Something other sites don't let you do.. Instead other places will just give you once option and that's the way the present it.  On this site you click the card and get to send it either in post card, two  side card, three piece card, or a big card... So from there I chose the regular double sided card,.. nothing spectacular, just simple lol..

filled the info to whom I'm sending it too, and the address of my recipient
 then pay and send:)

A few other things, is that you can use a blank template and create your own personalized card with your own choice of picture, and handwriting.  So you don't have to be stuck with what is given, even tho there is so much to choose from. You are able to go all out and use a photo of maybe something you took in the backyard or of the family and add it to the card in any way you like.

I think everyone who wants to save cash, have a choice of all sorts of cards and options how to customize it.. then this is the place you want to check out: www.SendOutCards.com
 I do remember one time when I was feeling blue, and my aunt sent me a card in the mail... I was just so happy after that, I felt loved and joy just surrounded me.. I got out of my blue state and was filled with happiness to know someone out there does love me and care about me..:) One day and card I'll hold on to forever:).
Therefore, I would definitely check them out

Its a great place to bring joy into someones heart, anytime you want. <3
you can follow them on twitter and facebook:


twitter name @MySendOutCards

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

winter bridesmaid dresses
winter dress up games
winter dresses 2012

Google+ Followers