Friday, August 23, 2013

wearever socks and underwear

Today I present to everyone two new products from Wearever..(love the name, explains it all)

Wearever is a company that produces undergarments and socks that help with certain issues, such as underwears that help with urinary incontinence, and socks for people who have poor circulation (great for diabetics).

I want to thank them for allowing me to try both products.

First review is the diabetic socks. 

Now I was able to pick from a choice of three.. You get a choice of knee high socks (which I chose), regular length socks, and loose top socks all in 3 packs..Plus the choice of or white.

The pairs I got were in black.

Now these socks are made for daibetic and I would like to say its good for anyone who needs that extra hold, but in comfort..

The knee highs material reads as 99% cotton and 1% spandex.. So you get that very soft and comfortable feel with a little grip..

When I tried them on I felt a great hold yet not as tight as many regualar socks being sold out in the stores.  My Grandma and Father both have diabetes and its hard for them to walk most days where the pain is going through their feet. I find this to be easier for them to wear and feel comfortable doing so.. My grandma is bit tough when it comes to socks.. She bought a pair and the grip in the spandex causes issues with her legs swelling up so its very hard for her to find the right shoe or sock.. However, I introduced her to this product.. Gave her a pair to try on.. She first gave me the look like no thankyou, but I told her comeon give it a try.. If anything happens I'll help pull them off:).. So she took one sock and with my help we put it on her..She stood up for a little bit took few steps and was shocked..Shocked!! I mean she was wow wow wow, like these socks are super comfortable and so soft. I don't feel it causing my leg to swell and hurting me at all..

Lets say her eyes opened up higher then normal with joy...So in my opinion and hers.. these shocks are so worth every cent, she'll be buying some shortly and telling all her friends about them..

So if your in need of really really good pair of socks that won't hurt or bother you..These would be them..

to find out more go here and go buy a pair, you won't beleive it till you try it, but let me say these are the best I've seen and felt yet!!

Here's the site you can get them from:

ok now for my second review.. The underwear

They also have a great choice of underwear, I chose the nice lacy pair in black

Once I took them out of the package I could tell how much more safe they are with the padding on the bottom to prevent any accidents that occur from that simple bending over or laughter..

It can be embarassing sometimes when you go to a place and end up having a little leak..with nothing to change into or how to excuse yourself to get out from under the table or by friends and find a near by restroom..maybe to try to dry yourself off or even just head home or wear a coat over your waist..
Its just embarassing and scary...
Well thanks to Wearever, they created these underwears to help you enjoy your social life and life in general without that fear of embarassment..

The pair of underwear I got are super comfortable feel like if your wearing some type of pad that you don't have to remover or place another in.. It just makes life simpler.. :):)

So when I tried them on I felt how comfortable they were, and how easy and felt so secure not like most things... I didn't feel like I was wearing a Diaper..Hate that feeling, who wants to wear a diaper.. Your not a baby anymore..

So with the use of these underwear.. I took a walk down the block and with it under my clothese it wasn't like bulging or appeared I was wearing anything huge or bulky..Just felt like underwear..:)

Lets say I felt great!!!

So if you want that protection and feel unembarassed check them out here:
( BY THE WAY IT IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN)  ---- women  ----men

so in all, my final thoughts for the company is they are doing something right cause I never felt so much better then I do now.. Thankyou for bringing to us these great products.. and keep up the good work..

If you have any questions or would love to find out more please visit their site and also check out OTHER products they do have like for bedding needs.

you can also find them on facebook and pinterest as well
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

fair isle sweater women
cheap sweaters for women
cable knit sweater women

Google+ Followers