Wednesday, August 14, 2013


I have reviewed a great new product, for your shin pain..

Thanks to: THERA°PEARL
They created the :

For me this will surly help out alot.. I'm big time runner/jogger/sprinter.. I mainly love to run daily.. Also back in my highschool years tried out for cross country as well.. I can recall one time back then when I had this horrible pain in my shin where i wasn't able to run or even walk easily on it.. I wrapped it up with a ace banadage and went on with life.. Not only did it really feel good it didn't really help as much..

Now that will change, for all you runners and sportsy people.. here's a product that will please you, when that pain is coming on..

No more thermacare pads that are one time use

with this gel filled reusable shin wrap you can have it hot or cold(double the goodness) and save save save!!

My honest opinion 

* great fit for everyone
*feels awesome made for a pro(not a wimpy product)
* worth every cent

description from the makers:

Product Description
Wrap a soothing THERA°PEARL Shin Wrap around your lower leg and feel the pain dissipate. Two adjustable Velcro straps keep it securely in place so you can move freely, and it’s slim enough to wear under pants.

You can buy it here:

Friend them here:

facebook (, twitter (, pinterest ( and google + (

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers