Wednesday, August 28, 2013



Thanks to the company   who gave me this complimentary supply for reviewing..

First off, Super cute!!
Full of color and fun and girly..

Qoileez are stretchy plastic spirals that can go on anything, from your arts and crafts chopsticks or around utensils your hair.. just any place you like.  :)
These are for girls at any age :), from 3 to 100yrs old lol or older.. Who doesn't like to have something stylish and fun.. 

I took them for a test spin on my knitting needles and paint brushes.. fit like a glove and was like adding my signature style to it.. SUPER COOL! Its fun to be different and now you can do that and never lose your tools.. Cause yours will be the different one from the rest
These could be great for gifts to your daughters, grand-daughters, cousins, and anyone even friends..

Do you have that daughter whos into knitting or that enjoys adding a bit of style to their hair, or even those pencils they have to use at school.. Then this will be a great item for them.

Great item..

Make sure to follow them
on twitter and facebook!&mode=realtime&src=typd

if your interested in buying them and learning more go  here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers