Friday, August 30, 2013

Pirate Costume Review

Pirate Costume Review

Thanks to the  for the wonderful sample costume to review.

The anytimecostumes company has many different sizes for children, men and woman. They come in sizes such as extra small to large One great thing you can rely on when using this site is you can get a great looking costume that will fit you. If you ever wish you had a pirate outfit to dress up in, almost as if you were in the movie The Pirates of the Caribbean or just for fun and something to wear on Halloween. This place has that and a lot more.

The costume I chose was the PlayBoy Pirate Costume. This sexy pirate costume, with the playboy bunny logo going up and down the center of the costume. It's a beautiful black and white trimmed costume with maroon bows and ties going throughout the costume. The sleeves lay just below the shoulder adding to the sexy look. You also get a nice maroon bow for your hair.

The outfit felt soft and not at all irritable for wearing along time, plus enough room for the skin to breath. It was not super tight and wouldn't leave you overheat after awhile of wearing it. Sometimes the feeling of wearing something that makes you sweat and isn't comfortable to wear becomes very irritable, nothing you want to be wearing for hours at a party or wherever you prefer to dress up.

My honest opinion, I absolutely loved it! Never knew that a company out there would sell great and On sale/Bargain deals for great quality costumes.

If I were you I would go and check them out and purchase some costumes for the entire family.

Great deals and great costumes result to a great store to shop at, for everyone.:)

To see all the wonderful pirate costumes please check them out here: anytimecostumes 

Also to get the one I'm wearing you can go here: Sexy Pirate Costume


*Benefits for using this company for costumes*

  1. Super fast shipping 
  2. Best deals ever!!
  3. Every size for everyone :)

Whats not to love :) This to me is the best costume site ever!!

Like them on facebook and twitter

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers