Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jammy Jams: Once upon this rock

Once Upon This Rock

Jammy jams an awesome company bringing you music in cute modern twists of lullabies for parents teaching their little ones about their style.

Thank you for the cd to review and to all in the past contest..I've posted

Jammy Jams, takes the fun and new type of music like Lady Gaga, Beastie Boys, Jay-z etc.. and puts it to lullabies of your child hood..

here are a few = Once Upon A Rhyme, Pop Goes Lulaby, Greatest Naps Vol.1

they have all the recnet artists and add pep to those cute childhood toons

The one I was able to take a listen too is the christian Rock Hits. The cd had many familiar artists from the past
heres the list of songs in this cd:
Track Listing:


1. Be My Escape (originally by Relient K)


2. Alive (originally by P.O.D.)


3. How To Save A Life (originally by The Fray)


4. Locked In A Cage (originally by Skillet)


5. Meant To Live (originally by Switchfoot)


6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)


7. Fully Alive (originally by Flyleaf)


8. Caught Inside (originally by The OC Supertones)


9. Flood (originally by Jars Of Clay)


10. Fireflies (originally by Owl City)

I thought it was a SUPER CUTE way to listen to lullabies and made it more now for my age.. Plus it just was adorable

great job jammy jams I trully loved it, one of the most fun way to listen to old memories :)

you can learn more here on their site and also buy cds or digital downloads as well

Visit their web page for more info and friend them:

also twitter :

and if your in need of wholesale buying:   give them an email and they will help you out

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers