Thursday, August 29, 2013

Immuno-Viva, core capsules < Immune and Inflammatory support>

Natural, Plant-Based Nutritional Supplements & Skincare Products

<3 :="" allowing="" br="" company="" for="" immuno-viva="" me="" nbsp="" pills.="" test="" thanks="" the="" these="" to="">

Today I am reviewing a great new product, that I never knew of till a few weeks ago.. Its called Immuno-Viva.

This product I was able to review, Immuno-Viva Core... Softgel caps

The core is described to provide comprehensive heart, immune and inflammatory support. Its packed with concentrated black raspberry and black cumin seed oils that have been extracted through cold press process, which requires 8 pounds of berries to make one half teaspoon of oil.Core may be rich in omega fatty acids and antioxidants to offer nutritional support to the cell membranes. When I took this chance to try these pills I figure I go with reviewing it at the second day after my first day experience then report back to how they were near the end of the 30 days worth of every pill.

First, I notice from the first day with the skin felt smoother I felt as if my self confidence rose higher about my appearance.. and less sad down feeling when looking into the mirror.  The omegas indeed gave me something I haven't been taking in for awhile.. With the lack of fish oils My body probably was like telling me, Thank You so Then you get the benefits of the boosting immune that helps with what ever ills you.. and with the use of these pills I should end up better then I have been since I'm not really use to taking any type of vitamin in the morning or at night.. My daily routine is now as planned 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night and In this 120 count of pills I should be able to give a final report on how it turns out..

So far I'm super excited these pills go down with ease and the gel capsules are so much easier to take then hard dry long big pills lol.
Like I said today is day 2 and as I can report my skin is feeling smoother already and I just feel much better inside, knowing I'm being protected with these great pills.

If you like to try them and see what happens n 30 days go check it out here:

you can also get it in liquid form.  Some nutrition info about the pills/liquid of Core

Other Immuno-Viva™ available: 5.6 fl. oz. Liquid Core
Contains Concentrated Black Raspberry and Black Cumin Seed Oils!
Immuno-Viva™ Core may:
  • Boost Immune Function
  • Improve Heart Health
  • Lower LDL Cholesterol
  • Lower Blood Pressure  
  • Support a Healthy Inflammatory Response
  • Prevent and Repair Cellular Damage caused by Free Radicals
Animal Free and Gluten Free!
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 capsules (1000mg each)
Servings per container: 30
 Ingredients Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 40  
Calories from fat 40  
Total fat 4gm 6.2%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 3.5mg  
Gamma tocopherol 6.5mg  
Beta tocotrienol 0.2mg  
Omega-3 1200mg  
Core capsule proprietary blend 4000mg **
Black raspberry seed oil    
Black cumin seed oil    
Essential fatty acids (86% of blend) Contains naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids, Omega-9 fatty acids, Linolenic acid, Linoleic acid, Oleic acid 3440mg  
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie daily diet. **Daily Value not established
Other ingredients:
Vegetable softgel capsules.
Take 2 softgel capsules twice a day for general health. Take 8 softgel capsules per day for more urgent needs or as directed by a healthcare professional.
As with most dietary supplements, do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool place (or refrigerator) away from light to maintain freshness.

like them on facebook and hear about good specials like bogo and others

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers