Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cutlass: TEN TALES OF PIRATES



CUTLASS: TEN TALES OF PIRATE

Rayne Hall, author

Thanks to Rayne Hall for this copy of, Cutlass Ten Tales of Pirates

I was pleased with the book.. bit different then I'm use to reading, had to go through it a bit to understand some of the words and meanings.. One that I trully enjoyed was the Un HOMME DE COULEUR LIBRE by Liv Rancour..

Since I took French all through High school and facinated with french culture.. This one stood out to me..

The Man in this tale was escaping from the police who want to arrest him for the death of his brother and Philips friend..He manages to find a girl and woman who help hide him, protecting him from the militia.. This guy soon explains the story to them, how his brother drugged elizabeth and he was there to save her..So after he planted his sword in his brothers chest and took off..The man tells the lady what he should do..She mentions to him to go off with a Marie and get off to a safe area away from the jackals..
As he is in a safer area he plans to bring the girl for rescuing him to a safer place and being a friend, he promises to bring her more then just candy but something to more worthy of given..:)

I loved it..super sweet and shows how kind people can be, even to pirates or if your in need of help for doing something right but others see as wrong, people will help..

I loved the entire book, but that one stood out to me the most.

If your interested in Pirates and Dark Fantasy type of writing then this book will be for you..
B007SGP0LI
Its packed with different pirate tales, 10 total

you can purchase it here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SGP0LI?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B007SGP0LI&linkCode=xm2&tag=testtryresu0e-20

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.