Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CollageIt app

I want to first  thank  the PearlMountain Technology group for the awesome product for reviewing..

Today I was able to try and review the

CollageIt 3 Pro for Mac

Pile Collage Samples 

The product is excellent and does exactly what the name says it does.. Makes collages.
Its appealing of an icon..
You can understand it easily once downloaded
Not confusing or tricky to figure out
simple put together
   Basically just choose your format. and place your photos in the box...If you just want to try it you could download the free version then I would say it be best to get the full version if your into cropping and just very much into building collages of all your events.

Grid Collage Samples
Pile Collage SamplesI myself enjoy making collages for projects, and this app for the mac really makes life a lot easier.. I can simply place all the pictures I want and that can be as many as you prefer...the more you add the smaller view of the photos appear, so you can place them all on that sheet of paper.what Is awesome as well is how you can place them either all in line or mixed up on the page..

I'm trying to get into taking more and more digital photos of my events outdoors or any holiday memories..and I having this makes if fun to share all of those memories on one page..I then would just print it and hang it up or use it in scrapbooking or in a card for a gift..

I think this is an awesome app for the mac or if you get it for your PC or an apple product( ipod, ipad, iphone) , you'll love it as well..I know from experience a teen or adult would enjoy having fun putting pictures of friends together or making projects with it.

also This mac app supports Mac OS X 10.6 or above operating system, fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

If you want to buy it for the mac  go here:

plus on the site you'll be able to find it for the ios and windows as well:)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers