Monday, August 19, 2013

CaneExpresions> put style in every step

I first want to start by thanking Cane Expressions for allowing me to review this wonderful cane cover..

They are a company that provides a special cover to your normal walking cane, with a choice of your favorite design.. many to choose from.

Its a simple slip on cover, soft and silky to the touch, stretchable, and fits on all standard canes.

When I first got it.. I opened the box and read the back directions..Not hard at all, just take the cane, your standard cane apart..Then slip the cover on and reattach the cane together..
Probably took less then 3minutes to do so..

Some benefits with having your own personal cane cover..
1.    express your individuality
2.    never lose your cane
3.    not feel embarrassed by using a cane, but more like a stylish lady

I think in the use of a cane expression covers, you'll find it more stylish more adventurous to your plain standard cane.

Also remember to go and like them on Facebook  to learn more deals and upcoming designs

Her is their site, description of the product and where to buy it plus learn more about it:
Keep Moving ,In Style! Changeable, decorative cane covers are easy to use and fit most standard canes. Please visit Cane Expressions cane covers   allow people to feel good about themselves and express themselves.

heres also where you can get it:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers