Friday, August 23, 2013



by Rayne Hall

Thankyou for allowing me this ebook to review.

If your into reading about vampires and want to have a enjoyful amount of tales to read with vampires..Then I'd say get this ebook..You can take it anyplace and enjoy one or two or more stories in the comfort of your hand..

Rayne Hall is all about the dark fantasy type of books, and this is all that plus more :).

The Ten Tales of Vampires are short stories that have a bit of a twist at the end.. and I always love the twists.. You first get the idea that its going one way then at the end you find out its taken a turn for the worse ..

In one of the tales I enjoyed would be Story number 6. THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN by Debbie Christiana
When you help someone, it may come back to bite you. 

The story is about how a guy named Karl, the vamipire  who is helping Hachiro  a Japanese contact and interpreter .
Karl and Maggie another vampire both work with the humans to help find the bodies of lost people that got caught in the earthquake at the hospital. However, he does something that lets this beautiful girl become his meal..and letting her enjoy eternity as well, but this was no good deed. Shes a notorious serial killer, who lures guys in her web.. Tho, he now has to pay for this and is put in chains and gets to view the beautiful sun rise, as perfect as she was but ends with being deadly.

So mainly a good deed will turn out to be a bad one in this story ..

The twist of it all is that you think your saving someones life and helping her so they won't die, but then end out finding out they are this horrible killer..

Love it!!!!

I think you will really love this book I did.. Many of the stories I enjoyed and hope they make into movies lol.. However I really loved it

great work Rayne Hall

you can purchase this book over at :



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers