Monday, August 5, 2013

A conversation with my mother about sex, boys, and how she married my dad

A Conversation with my Mother about Sex, Boyx, and How She Married My Dad

author, Constance A. Banks

This is a helpful and motivating book, that will help you approach your children and tell them about Sex, relationships, and the opposite sex.
These are absolutly important for many to learn at a young age, and who not to tell you about it but someone you love, who has raised you, and has been through the same thing.

This book will not only show you how the family, a mother and her daughter begin to talk and approach the question, but how it can be easier for you to tell your children as well, and in a way that will help make the issues feel less embarassing or strange.

As I mentioned, its about A mother and her daughter having a conversation about boys, sex and her dad.. Arielle, aka Arie is the daughter who begins to understand what her mom ment a girl should grow up physically, spiritually, emotionaly and mentally prepared.

I always felt myself that having a sit down with a child can be difficult, and quite strange, if you don't know how to really approach the subject. Sometimes, the idea just sounds a bit ackward to hear from your parents, but you really do need to mention something and allow them to understand this before it becomes too late, and they either obtain a disease or not understand whats going on with there hormones or how to even go about having a healthy and wonderful marriage/relationship..

this book is a gem, worth the buy:)

5 stars all the way

you can purchase it here
for the kindle

and thankyou neelia publishing for allowing me a free copy to review :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers