Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SamMY anD HIS ShepHERd

Product DetailsSamMY anD

Susan Hunt
Illustrated by Cory Godbey

Referring to the bible, this book uses
Psalm 23 which is a celebration of the comprehensiveness of salvation by grace.

        P s a l m 2 3
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
an adorable tale of Sammy the sheep, and his Shepherd

In this tale you get to learn with Sammy, the sheep as he finds out about other places that he never knew or since hes been kept in one place, and provided with the best Shepherd who cares for him.

Sammy ends up being friends with this sheep that he finds on the other side of the fence, where danger lurks. Sammy never knew how scary and different it is beyond the fence.  His pasture is always kept in perfect shape thanks to his Shepherd, so danger or hunger never has been an issue for Sammy.

Sammy does become friends with this other sheep, Precious and has put forth to help him as well. Sammy's Shepherd and himself go and help Precious find this oil that will restore her beauty and she ends up stronger then ever.

Precious also in this tale learns how being with others may be different cause of things that you may not like or how others react, because of being on her own for awhile. Sammy helps teach her how to adapt and not let it bring her down or make her feel what she is feeling..

Sammy and Precious ends to be a very great pair of friends.. And with their happiness it just makes this story show how goodness in others are out there..

I loved the book, It taught the greatness of others.. how they are there to help you.. how your not alone, you will find your way.. I felt many parts of the book taught new things and in away that you would easily grasp too.:)

thank you Susan for this fabulous book.

Just a great story and every time read together the child will memorize this wonderful story each and every time becoming a favorite for the entire family.

can be found here

I'd like to also send a big thank you to books review for a copy of the book, I will surly enjoy reading this with my family over and over :)

Google+ Followers