Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hugo, The Secret to Happiness


Another wonderful story, I've just read and was in loved with it..

Suzy Liebermann, author brings to you the book

Hugo The Happy Starfish 
The Secret to Happiness

I thought this story was very interesting, your child will learn so much about Happiness. I know when I was young I always though Happiness was being like everyone on tv. Owning big cars.. fancy clothing.. and having it all.. But honestly, when you get all those things, even that wish list item you've worked so hard to get.. It ends up not being all that great afterwards. You may enjoy it for a short time then realize the joy you had for it didn't really last cause the excitement is gone.. Never lasts forever..

I know when I try to save up for stuff I have on my wishlist that I may be happy at that moment then after a few days, weeks, or months I end up not feeling as much excited as the day or days trying to earn to get it..

In this book, you learn that having everything doesn't make you happy, but giving happiness to others will make you feel happy for ever..


I'd deffinitly say go get this book, and all the books by Suzy..
They all have a meaning and its a great way to share with your little ones..
Teaching them while enjoying a colorful story.

Buy on amazon for the kindle here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers