Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hugo, It's Good To Be Me!


The red, big eyed starfish is back!

Hugo the happy starfish
It's Good To Be Me!

Suzy Liebermann, brings us an adorable tale about a starfish that lives in the ocean and is not happy with how he looks.. He wishes to have bigger ears, a smaller nose, and much more.

His friend the manta ray, has magical abilities.. Like in the other stories, the manta ray helps Hugo with his requests. Now Hugo all he can think of is how he wished he looked different, and like all of us.. we always want to have what another has..

Could be straight hair, or curly..
could be tall or short

we always want the opposite.. and this book Hugo finds out that after changing his look he really rather be himself, because he's special just to be the way he is, and to appreciate it everyday..

I think this book is true for many and for a child to learn that being yourself is more then being someone else.. because no one can be you and your unique in whatever you do..

If there were more of one person then the world would be so boring because there wouldn't be any difference, and don't you want to be different?
 Have your own style...
Wear your own clothes, the way you like..

I Would!!!
 And oddly I do.  :)
 I enjoy being a person who wears bright colors or designs her own clothes.. So I can be my own person and not the same.

Thankyou Suzy for another great story

can be bought here for the kindle

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers