Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hugo is back and learning the power of words

That little starfish, Hugo is back :) and on an adventure to a new island where he learns the power of words..

This little happy starfish adventures to a new island out of the ocean and up to the surface where he learns how powerful words can be..
How bad and cruel words can hurt and how nice, kind words can feel so good..

This little starfish gets a lesson on the two paths, bad words and good words.

I think this is such a sweet tale and a great helper to teach your little ones how bad it is to use in polite words to others, not only will it hurt the person you direct it too, but how it hurts yourself..

Bad words hurt .. and no one should use them ..
This book will save you the trouble in explaining why and I think even make your child stay away from using any harsh word to anyone.. even in just a normal conversation.

I hear so many young kids these days using fowl language and to there parents or anyone on the street, just for looking at them.  Harsh, I can't believe it.. I think alot of families could learn from this
and at a young age, kids will never be heading in that direction...

Please check it out, A must buy!!

 Thank you Suzy Liebermann another great book.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers