Monday, July 29, 2013

Got stuff to sell or trade


Maybe your trying to find something that may not be listed elsewhere, or you have a bunch of things you would love to sell...

Well here is a great site that will help you do so for free, with upgrade options..

The name is Bookoo

found at:  ( the giant yard sale)

I remember as a child going places just for fun to find yard sales, when the gas prices weren't so high.
Now a days its just too much to go anyplace, plus in the summer its just to hot to walk everyplace that's not super close...

But now that will change...
Thanks to an online site that allows you to barter(trade), sell or even buy items/things etc. in your town or near it.. Also a great way to find things when on the road and near a different state... You can find anything easily on this site.

I took a look and love it even more, then craigslist.
The setup is better, the site looks well designed, and its much safer!!

So give it a shot..... sign up..look around.. and hey you never know you might find that one thing to fit your collection or make a few bucks for selling what you feel is clutter or junk and allowing others to find it there new treasure....

Thank you bookoo for allowing me to take a view of your site and all i can say is I'm not going to be a stranger lol :)
(shopaholic here )

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Google+ Followers